The STOP Sports Injuries campaign needs your assistance to help us spread the word! Anyone in the community can spread the word about the STOP Sports Injuries campaign through the following simple activities:
- Become an official supporter of the campaign. Visit www.STOPSportsInjuries.org and click on the Join Our Team button.
- Post a link to the STOP Sports Injuries campaign website on your organization's website and directly link to individual tip sheet pages.
- Use social media. Become a "fan" of the STOP Sports Injuries campaign's Facebook page and post messages about sports safety. If you are not on Facebook, ask staff members or other colleagues who might be to become fans and post comments when appropriate.
- Follow the STOP Sports Injuries campaign on Twitter to keep up on the latest news, and "Tweet" when you have timely information to share, especially news about events. Tell others to do the same.
- Attend or speak at appropriate meetings or conferences both professionally and socially, mentioning the STOP Sports Injuries website (www.STOPSportsInjuries.org) and explaining how to get involved.
- Partner with others, including partner organization representatives or local physical therapists and athletic trainers, to host regular informational sessions on sports injuries for local youth sports teams.
- Turn the STOP Sports Injuries campaign information into an article for your organization's newsletter.
- Take the pledge to STOP Sports Injuries here and urge your patients, friends, or family to do the same.